Ana
Teenagers and young people should share housework equally with their parents. Do you agree? Although it is fashionable to say that everyone should share the housework equally, in the majority of households does not happen. However, I believe that adults and teenagers sould help with housework. It is true that young people have more free time because they only have to go to class in the morning and then, they have afternoons free. But that is not completely true, they have many extracurricular activities and homework that they have to do it when they come home. On the other hand, parents go out to work and come home exhausted and after an intense workday. In my view, nowadays is very difficult for families to combine schedules. I think the government, employers and different types of social bodies should carry out and intensive working day reform. People often argue that parents do better homework. However, in my opinion, it is an excuse, young people should learn to do them as preparation for the future and with practice, teenagers will do much better their chores. Finally, the division of household chores could create good atmosphere in the family to work together. This greatly improves family life and makes young people more cooperative and responsible. For all these reason, I think that family life is more pleasant when everyone shares the chores.

Teenagers and young people should share housework equally with their parents. Do you agree?

Although it is fashionable to say that everyone should share the housework equally, in the majority of households this does not happen. However, I believe that adults and teenagers should help with housework.

It is true that young people have more free time because they only have to go to/ attend  class in the morning and then, they have afternoons free. But that is not completely true, they have many extracurricular activities and homework that they have to do/ must do it when they come home. On the other hand, parents go out to work and come home exhausted and after an intense workday intensive working day. In my view, nowadays it is very difficult for families to combine schedules. I think that the government, employers and different types of social bodies should carry out and  a reform of the intensive working day reform.

People often argue that parents do better homework housework?. However, in my opinion, it is just  an excuse. Young people should learn to do them housework as preparation for the future and with practice they teenagers will do much better improve their chores.

Finally, the division of household chores could would create  a good atmosphere within the family in order  to work together. This  would also greatly improves family life and makes young people more cooperative and responsible.

For all of these reasons, I think that family life is/ will be/ becomes more pleasant when everyone shares the chores.