我们的比萨饼 下个星期六我和我爸爸妈妈做比萨饼了。我和我妈妈在商店买了调料。然后我妈妈做面团了。面团上面我们打开番茄的酱,火腿,萨拉米香肠,火腿的立方体, 橄榄,蘑菇,辣椒末和干酪。比萨饼烤30分-45分了。是很好吃的比萨饼,我很喜欢了。是也很辣的了。我爱辣的菜。 我希望在前途的天我不是一个人和一起可以烤比萨饼。是一个人烤比萨饼不是很玩笑。 TRANSLATION: Our Pizza Last Saturday I and my parents were making Pizza. I and my mother bought the ingredients in the supermarket. After that my mother made the dough. On the dough we put the tomato sauce, bacon, salami, olives, bacon cubes, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos and cheese. It bakes 30-45 minutes. It was a very tasty Pizza and I liked it very much. It was very spicy too. I love spicy food. I hope one day I will not be alone anymore and can make a Pizza with someone together too. It makes no fun to bake a Pizza alone. (Did not found Jalapenos in my dictionary, so I used the word Chili.)
1

我们的萨饼

个星期六我和我爸爸妈妈做了 披萨饼。我和我妈妈在商店买了调料,然后我妈妈开始做面团。面团上面我们放了番茄的酱,火腿,萨拉米香肠,火腿的立方体, 橄榄,蘑菇,辣椒末和干酪。萨饼烤30分钟-45分钟,是很好吃的萨饼,我很喜欢。是也很辣,我爱辣的菜。

我希望有一天我不再是一个人,可以和某个人一起制作披萨饼。一个人制作披萨饼感受不到乐趣
TRANSLATION:

Our Pizza

Last Saturday I and my parents were making Pizza. I and my mother bought the ingredients in the supermarket. After that my mother made the dough. On the dough we put the tomato sauce, bacon, salami, olives, bacon cubes, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos and cheese. It bakes 30-45 minutes. It was a very tasty Pizza and I liked it very much. It was very spicy too. I love spicy food.

I hope one day I will not be alone anymore and can make a Pizza with someone together too. It makes no fun to bake a Pizza alone.

(Did not found Jalapenos in my dictionary, so I used the word Chili.)

1

我们的比萨饼

下个星期六我和爸爸妈妈一起做比萨饼。我和妈妈先去商店买了调料。然后我妈妈做面团。在面团上面我们加了番茄酱,火腿,萨拉米香肠,立方体的香肠,橄榄,蘑菇,辣椒末和干酪。比萨饼烤了大概30-45分钟。很好吃的比萨饼,我很喜欢的。味道也是很辣的。不过我爱辣的菜。

我希望在未来的某一天,我不是一个人而是(仍然)可以和家人一起烤比萨饼。吃一个人烤的比萨饼少了很多幸福和快乐。

TRANSLATION:

Our Pizza

1

我们的比萨饼

个星期六我和我爸爸妈妈做比萨饼首先,我和我妈妈在商店买了调料。然后我妈妈做面团我们在面团上面我们打开放了番茄酱,火腿,萨拉米香肠,火腿的立方体火腿块, 橄榄,蘑菇,辣椒末和干酪。比萨饼烤30分-45分一张很好吃的比萨饼,我很喜欢很辣的。我爱辣的菜。

我希望在前途的天以后我不是一个人和一起可以烤比萨饼,而是和其他人一起一个人烤比萨饼不是很玩笑有意思

Meine Edition:

上个星期六我和我爸爸妈妈一起做了披萨饼。首先,我和我妈妈在商店里买了调料。然后,我妈妈做了面团。接下来,我们在面团上铺了番茄酱、火腿、萨拉米香肠、火腿块、橄榄、蘑菇、辣椒末和干酪。最后,用了30至45分钟烤制披萨饼。这是一张很好吃的披萨饼,我很喜欢。这也是一张很辣的披萨饼,我喜欢辣的菜肴。

我希望以后我不是一个人烤披萨饼,而是和其他人一起。一个人烤披萨饼并没有什么乐趣。

TRANSLATION:

Our Pizza

^ω^
@Elina: Haha that is so cute from you! :) Unfortunately, I don't think you can eat it because as I wrote it contains bacon and salami and these are all from pork. :)