Lorena
Travel to Peru Hello! I'm From Peru. Lima is principal City in Peru. In Peru all people are funny and friendly. You can to visit Peru in your next holidays. You might travel for 3 weeks for example: first week, you can travel Puno, Cusco and Arequipa. Second week: you can visit Taparoto, Chiclayo and Trujillo. Finally week. You can Travel Nazca and Ica. You can buy souvenirs in Miraflores district for your parents and friends. Peru is cheap buy fly tickets are expensive. You will pay 60 or 80 dollars for flight. In Lima, You should visit Plaza de Armas, Barranco and Miraflores. We would like to see in your next holidays. Peru its fantastic!!!!
1

Travel to Peru

Hello! I'm from Peru. Lima is the capital of Peru. In Peru the people are funny and friendly. You can visit Peru on your next vacation. You can stay for 3 weeks . The first week you can travel to Puno, Cusco and Arequipa. The second week you can visit Taparoto, Chiclayo and Trujillo. During your final week you can travel to Nazca and Ica. You can buy souvenirs in the Miraflores district for your parents and friends. Peru is cheap, but plane tickets are expensive. You might pay 60-80 dollars for a flight. In Lima, you should visit Plaza de Armas, Barranco and Miraflores. We would like to see you on your next vacation. Peru is fantastic!!!!

Travel to Peru

Hello! I'm From Peru. Lima is principal City in the capital city of (<em>en EEUU no se dice "ciudad principal" - una ciudad puede ser la capital, o si es una ciudad muy grande que no es capital (como Los Angeles o Nueva York) se puede decir "major city") </em>Peru. In Peru all people are funny and friendly. You can to visit Peru (<em>en ingles cuando usas el verbo para "poder" -- can -- no se usa el infinitivo- debes eliminar la palabra "to". "puedes visitar" = you can visit; "podemos correr" = we can run) </em>in on your next holidays.
You might travel for 3 weeks for example:

For example, if you travel for three weeks, during the first week, you can travel to Puno, Cusco and Arequipa. During the second week: you can visit Taparoto, Chiclayo and Trujillo. Finally, week. you can travel to Nazca and Ica. You can buy souvenirs in the Miraflores district for your parents and friends.
Peru is cheap buy fly but airplane/airline tickets are expensive. You will pay 60 or 80 dollars for a/your flight.
In Lima, You should visit Plaza de Armas, Barranco and Miraflores.
We would like to see in your next holidays. Peru its is fantastic!!!!

<em>¡Ahora quiero conocer Peru! :)</em>

Peru sounds amazing!