Vera
A sad bear I have created this illustration in the first weeks i became the mother. It was really difficult time for me. A child has been crying all the time. It seemed like she was always hungry. I was been exhausted. The bear is looking like me at that time. By the way i had put on weight badly and was really upset with it. But everything has passed away and i am happy with my life again. And i love my daughter terrible.
1

A sad bear

I drew this illustration in the first few weeks of becoming a mother. It was a really difficult time for me. My child has been crying all the time. It seemed like she was always hungry. I was exhausted. The bear reflects me at that time. By the way, I had put on a lot of weight and was really upset about it. But all that has passed and I am happy with my life again. And I love my daughter, terribly.

1

A Sad Bear

I have created this illustration in the first weeks after I became the a mother. It was a really difficult time for me. A My child had been crying all the time. It seemed like she was always hungry. I was been exhausted. The bear looks is looking like me at that time. By the way, I  had put on a lot of weight badly and was really upset about with it. But all that everything has passed away and I am happy with my life again. And I love my daughter very much. terrible.

1

A sad bear

I have created this illustration in the during first weeks I became a mother. It was a really difficult time for me. My child has been crying all the time. It seemed like she was always hungry. I was been exhausted. The bear looks like me at that time. By the way, I had put on weight badly and was really upset with it. But everything has passed away now and i am happy with my life again. And i love my daughter very much.

Could anybody correct my entry? Pleeaaaase! :)