María
Hi! Someone can correct me this? "Yoraima is my friend since a lot of years ago. She's one of the most special people I meet. The last september, we could share one of the most important and funny experience for me: the Camino de Santiago. It was incredible, and without her it hadn't been the same. She's a person with who you can count and you can do very diferents things, and also she's very honest and she always cares for others . If you want meet someone interesting, you must meet her." Thanks <3
2

Hi! Someone can Can someone correct me this?

"Yoraima is my friend since a lot of years long time ago. She's one of the most special people I have met meet. The This last September, we could shared one of the most important and funny experiences for me: the Camino de Santiago. It was incredible, and without her it hadn't wouldn't have been the same. She's a person with who you can count on, and you can do very many different things. and Also, she's very honest and she always cares for others . If you want to meet someone interesting, you must meet her."

Thanks <3

Maria, you did very well. It was very understandable. Verb tense can be difficult, but keep up the good work.