Américo
So far way Between us there are a ocean, not the sky. To lack the smell of your neck and warm of your arms, so close of ours hugs.. My breath is deep, loneliest without your kisses on my cheeks.. Sometimes I look forward of song's birds trying hear the sound of your voice, always so sweet, calm, full of love. So I close my eyes and feel you touching my skin, involving my soul.. It beat fast, so quickly than it arise through my throat and go directly to my mouth.. It stop for few seconds: this is my heart smiling because it see you in my thinking.. But my confused mind request that my eyes open again.. I can't see you.. I came back to ours photos and breath deeply again and again. I don't forgert there are a ocean between us. But know there aren't distance into ours hearts! So it smile in my mouth another time.
3

So far way

Between us there are is an ocean, not the sky. To Lacking the smell of your neck and the warmth of your arms that were so close of during ours hug.. My breath is deep, lonely without your kisses on my cheeks..
Sometimes I look forward of song's listen to the birds' songs, trying to hear the sound of your voice, always so sweet, calm, full of love. So I close my eyes and feel you touching my skin, involving awakening my soul..
It beats fast, so quickly than that it arises through my throat and goes directly to my mouth.. It stops for few seconds: this is my heart smiling because it sees you in my thoughtsthinking.. But my confused mind requests that my eyes open again.. I can't see you.. I come back to ours photos and breath deeply, again and again. I don't forget there are is an ocean between us. But know there aren't isn't any distance into between ours hearts! <em>So it smile in my mouth another time<- I don't understand this?</em>

2

So far way

Between us there are is (because this is one) an ocean between us, not the sky. To lack the smell of your neck and warm of your arms, so close of ours hugs.. My breath is deep, loneliest without your kisses on my cheeks..
Sometimes I look forward of song's birds trying hear the sound of your voice, always so sweet, calm, full of love. So I close my eyes and feel you touching my skin, involving my soul..
It beat fast, so quickly than it arise through my throat and go directly to my mouth.. It stop for few seconds: this is my heart smiling because it see you in my thinking.. But my confused mind request that my eyes open again.. I can't see you.. I came back to ours photos and breath deeply again and again. I don't forget that there are is an ocean between us. But know there aren't distance into ours hearts! So it smile in my mouth another time.

Beautiful piece of writing!