Jefferson
Buying a House- Challenge Writing, One Essay Per Day I want to have a property where I can live in. So I’ve been searching at advisements on the local papers. I have found an option which is a detached house with an attic and a loft, two bedrooms. Its front is really nice because it has a garden with a path which leads from the street until the main entrance door. A porch, which is useful when it is raining, and a doormat, for wiping feet, by it. A fence surrounds the garden and a tiny gate gives access to another area where is place a shed for bikes and tools. However, inside the house I quite didn’t like for several reasons: the utility room is almost empty there is no washing machine, the loo is too small and the washbasin is broken, the windows have curtains but prefer blinds. At least the kitchen is good, it has a very big and easy cleaning sink, the washing machine seems to be new and the cook has 6 hobs, there are both fridge and freezer. By the way this story was made up. Text 015/365. A friend ( Luiza Zerlotini) and I are going to write an essay each day for a year! Please help us with corrections, suggestions and ideas.
Really? Made up? I could saw the house in my head! hahahaha Good text! ;)