Jeffrey
A Brief Summary of One-to-one Classes on Italki We have already took three classes until now. But I think our class effect is a bit low. Maybe I am too thoughtful. Whenever we ended our talk, I don't always know how to write my notes for previous class. I repeated to listen to our class record audio, I looked through our Skype message history, but I didn't find very useful records. I don't know weather this way can help me improve my English. Do you have any idea? I think we should make some adjustment for our later classes. I hope our classes can be more systematic. But I don't have any better suggestions. Maybe should we just go for it? Do you have any suggestions? ​我们已经上了三次课了,但我感觉目前这种上课的方式效率比较低。或许是我想多了!每次上完课,我都不知在笔记上写什么。我反复翻看Skype聊天记录,重复听上课录音,但还是找不到太多值得记录的东西。我不知这种上课方式是否有助于提高我的英语能力。不知你怎么想的? 后面的课程我想我们需要做出一些调整,我希望上课更有计划一点,但我也提不出具体的建议,或者我们只需要用这样自由交谈的方式来上课就够了?你有什么建议吗?

A Brief Summary of One-to-One Classes on Italki

Correcting from your Chinese intent.

We have had already took taken three classes until now. But However, I felt the efficiency of this sort of class think our class effect is a bit rather low. Maybe Perhaps I am thinking too muchthoughtful. Whenever the session ended, we ended our talk, I don't what I had written down always know how to write my notes for previous class. I repeatedly to listen looked at Skype's to our class record audio, I looked through our Skype message messaging history and listened once again the lesson's recorded session, but I didn't find anything that is worth the recording. very useful records. I don't know weather whether if this way form of teaching can help me improve my English. What do you think? Do you have any idea? 如果你要用 whether, 那么要給个另外提意....  Where XXXX or XXX.  For example, here we can use "whether if this form of teaching can help me improve my English or not."  If 沒有这样的規律.

I think we should need to make some adjustment for our later classes. I hope our classes can be there will be more systematic. But but I don't have any better 你先前沒有提意因此不能用 better.  这个字要有两样東西来比一比. Best 是用在三种和以上来比較suggestions. Maybe should Perhaps we just need this sort of freestyle class setting will be good enough. go for it? Do you have any suggestions?  Any之後的名詞定要單數.

我们已经上了三次课了,但我感觉目前这种上课的方式效率比较低。或许是我想多了!每次上完课,我都不知在笔记上写什么。我反复翻看Skype聊天记录,重复听上课录音,但还是找不到太多值得记录的东西。我不知这种上课方式是否有助于提高我的英语能力。不知你怎么想的?

后面的课程我想我们需要做出一些调整,我希望上课更有计划一点,但我也提不出具体的建议,或者我们只需要用这样自由交谈的方式来上课就够了?你有什么建议吗?

A Brief Summary of One-to-one Classes on Italki

We have already took had three classes so far until now. But I think our class effect is a bit low. Maybe I think too much am too thoughtful. Whenever we ended our talk, I don't always know how to write my notes from the for previous class. I repeated to listened to the our class recording of our class audio again, and I looked through our Skype message history, but I didn't find very useful records. I don't know whether weather this way can help me improve my English. Do you have any idea? 

I think we should make some adjustment for our later classes. I hope our classes can be more systematic. But I don't have any better suggestions. Maybe just speaking freely in class is enough? should we just go for it? Do you have any suggestions? 

@Kristina Thanks for your understanding. It's very difficult to archive the goal of "combination of systematic practice and free speaking". I have booked three teachers' professional lessons. But I don't find the difference between the professional lesson and informal tutoring. To be systematic, the teacher must be very familiar with the student, then the teacher can make a plan just for the student.
It is important to communicate with your teacher about your needs. It is difficult to take notes while someone is speaking to you in a foreign language. The time to take notes is when the teacher highlights something that you need to focus on. The class should be a combination of systematic practice and free speaking. Most importantly, you should be speaking more than the teacher. I would not recommend recording the session - it's too overwhelming.
@Becky I usually prepare a pen, a notebook and an ipad for recording when I talk with teachers. But I don't almost write anything on my notebook because I have to put all my energy to focus on the teacher's speaking to understand them well. @Dawei Sorry I mislead you. I know a bit the OneNote. But I don't use that instead of a Chinese note app(www.youdao.com). Thank you for your suggestion.