Ma Guogang
My essay No. 5. Magic mirror I have a magic mirror which always could please my four-month-old daughter . When my daughter cries, I take her to the mirror she will be very happy when she sees herself in this mirror.Everytime it works. I guess my daughter asks the magic mirror:'Who is the most adorable baby in the world?' 'You are,of course!' Every time the mirror answers like this. It is amazing. Or maybe I have a magic daughter which is even better. Lol
1

My essay No. 5. Magic mirror

I have a magic mirror which always could pleases my four-month-old daughter.
When my daughter cries, I take carry her to the mirror and she will be very happy when she sees herself in this mirror instantly smile at her own reflection. This works (succeeds) everytime it works.
I guess my daughter asks the magic mirror:'Who is the most adorable baby in the world?'
'You are, of course!' Every time the mirror answers like this.
It is How amazing.
Or maybe I have a magic daughter which is even better.
Lol

My Essay No. 5. Magic Mirror

When my daughter she cries, I take her to the mirror and she's will be very happy when she sees herself in this mirror. It works everytime it works.
'You are,of course!' Every time the mirror answers like this.
It is amazing.
Lol

:-) She's cute.

What a cute story. 很可爱的故事.
I am never allowed to take any babies in front of the mirror, it will be good for the baby. they will have a nightmare