ANGELA
eye stye My worst holiday experience happened last year. It was on Thanksgiving day. It's the biggest holiday so almost all store and worker spend time with their family, meaning hospital also closed. So I found hosital on the website that(hospital) was opened. It was too far from my place. It took almost 1 hour. I felt discomfort whenever I blinked my eye. As soon as I arrived at the hospital I could see many patients. They already came earlier and watied for their turn. It was holiday, so there were less hospital and less doctor. I waited more than 1 hour. It was such a hard time. Finally, I could see the doctor. He told me my stye was serious and big enough to get operation. I was nervouse and tensed because I had stye surgery before, so I knew how painful it is. While I got operation, tear flew regardless of my will. It was so painful that I never want to experience anymore, After remove it, doctor put bandage in my eyes. Since then, I haven't had stye. I will still becareful not to occur(?) it again.

eye stye

My worst holiday experience happened last year. It was on Thanksgiving day. It's the biggest holiday so almost all store and worker spend time with their family, meaning hospital also closed. Finally I found hosital that was opened from the internet, but it was too far from my place. It took almost 1 hour. I felt discomfort whenever I blinked my eye.
As soon as I arrived at the hospital I could see many patients. They were(?) already came earlier and waited for their turn. It was holiday, so there were less hospital and less doctor. I waited more than 1 hour. It was such a hard time.
Finally, I could see the doctor. He told me my stye was serious and big enough to get an operation. I was nervouse and tensed because I had stye surgery before, so I knew how painful it is. While I got operation, tear flew unconsciously. It was so painful that I will never want to experience it anymore.
After removing it, doctor put bandage on my eyes. Since then, I haven't had anymore stye. I will always be_careful so that it wont happen again.

PS: Not being smart ass, just trying to be helpful :) cheers Angela

Really I m sorry for you Get well soon I hope you'll get better soon