Emily Bai
Self-introduction (please help to correct) My name is Emily. I am Chinese. I live in Xinjiang China. I am a new mom, I have a one-year-old son.His name is August. The reason I named him August is that he was born in August, and I don't know many of English names. Is this name common in English speaking country? Sometimes I like staying at home to do nothing but watching movies. And sometimes I love hanging out with my friends. One of the most important things I have learnt in the last two years was that taking care of a baby is the most difficult job in the world, what do you think? Is there anything I need to correct? Thanks a lot!
2

Self-introduction (please help to correct me)

My name is Emily. I am Chinese. I live in Xinjiang China. I am a new mom (or I just gave birth) and I have a one-year-old son. His name is August. The reason why I named him August is that because he was born in August, and I don't know many of English names. Is this name common in English speaking countries?
Sometimes I like staying at home and to do nothing but watching movies. And sometimes I love hanging out with my friends.
One of the most important things I have learnt in the last two years was that taking care of a baby is the most difficult job in the world, what do you think?

Is there anything I need to correct? Thanks a lot!