Ivy
A new way to relieve student's stress in China Hello, everyone. My topic is student stress in China and I choose one of the most effective solutions to solve this issue in a sustainable way. Before I talk about my solution, I have a question to ask everyone. Have you ever consulted psychologist. If you have, have you ever hesitate? What’s the factor block you? If you have’t, what’s the reason block you to consult when you have psychological problems in school. I guess maybe you think that psychological consulting is related to psychological illness. You fear misunderstanding and your behavior are thought by others when they know you ask advice from psychologist. What’s more, the pressure from psychologists face by face would influence students to cover their inner world. Now there is a new approach: Online psychological consultation.Using Instant Messenger,like MSN, Weibo, Wechat and so on. Firstly,I want to say it is a good way to benefit social relationship and sustainability. Internet could offer students a safe platform to express their own emotion and keep some secrets for them.More students would like share their bad emotion to psychologist and could find psychologist anytime and anywhere. So,I’d like now to move on to the next advantage,economically sustainable. It needs a large amount of budget to employ a professional psychological teacher and establishing a consulting room.In 2008, Bureau of Labor Statistics displayed that the median salary for school psychologists was $64,140. Therefore, employing part time professional psychologists who are willing to provide free online consultation for students is an effective way to cut down the budget. Finally,This action is also a substantial contribution to preventing paper wastage and promoting environmental sustainability.Typing and presenting psychological basic knowledges and some solutions online could save a large number of papers.We need many papers to print context before,but now we only read these knowledge from our small and light digital product.Like PC, ipad,and so on. In conclusion,This’s all I want to tell you that online psychological counseling is an viable method to alleviate student stress and it is a contributor to social, economical and environmental sustainability.Thank you.