Cetintas
last saturday last saturday, when ı stay my uncle's shop, my friend called and she said I'm so bored if you want too maybe we will met and drink some beer and talk, this good a offer, why not? we meet two hours later and drink six beer, talk...then We should dance course for practice:) we gone and do dance;) then we gone sea side to drink Turkish coffe with other two friends in dance course and we covenant to drink beer again on wednesday four friends :)

last saturday

last saturday, when ı stay  at my uncle's shop, my friend called me and she said I'm so bored if you want too maybe we will met and drink some beer and talk, this good a offer, why not? we meet two hours later and drink six beer, talk...then We should dance course for practice:) we gone and do dance;) then we gone sea side to drink Turkish coffe with other two friends in dance course and we covenant to drink beer again on wednesday four friends :)

Last Saturday

Last saturday, when I was at stay my uncle's shop, my friend called and she said she was I'm so bored.  She suggested we meet if you want too maybe we will met and drink some beer and talk. It was a  this good idea. a offer, I thought 'Why not?' We meet two hours later and drink six beers, talked and...then we decided to should practise our dancing. course for practice:) We went dancing, gone and do dance;) then we went to the gone seaside to drink Turkish coffee with other two friends from the in dance class. course and The four of us promised covenant to drink beer again on Wednesday. four friends :)

hahaha,girlfriend .

last saturday

last saturday, when ı stay my uncle's shop, my friend called and she said I'm so bored if you want too maybe we will met and drink some beer and talk, this good a offer, why not? we meet two hours later and drink six beer, talk...then We should dance course for practice:) we gone and do dance;) then we gone sea side to drink Turkish coffe with other two friends in dance course and we covenant to drink beer again on wednesday four friends :)

Last Saturday while I was at my Uncle's shop my friend called me. She said "I'm so bored! If you want to meet up we can have a drink and talk." I thought to myself, this is a good offer, 'why not?' We met two hours later and talked over some drinks. Next we went to dance class to practice our routine. Later we went to the seaside and drank Turkish coffee with two other students(our friends) from the dance class. We are all going to meet up again on Wednesday.