Yljaha
It is pity that there are 24 hours per day Yesterday we went to visit husbands parents. We had a good time playing table games. When we returned my sister-in-low said that she likes to spend time like this, because day passes very quickly. I replied that we had a good time but I don't have necessity that day pass so quickly, because I don't time enough. I must clean up my flat, wash dishes, wash clothes, hang clothes, cook food for me and for our dog, play with baby, study English, go to dance class. There are a lot of interesting and fun activities in our life. It is pity that there are 24 hours per day. I have no time for watching TV or movie. On the one hand I glad that it is rareness to find perfect movie. If movie is advised me by somebody I will watch it. I am not going to look over all kind of movie, I spend my time just for best one. Recently my sister came back from hiking. It was difficult, but the mountains were so beautiful. I envy her a little and understand it is impossible to get everything.

It is pity that there are only 24 hours per day

Yesterday, we went to visit my husband's parents. We had a good time playing table games. When we returned, my sister-in-law said that she likes to spend time like this, because as the day passes very quickly. I replied that we had a good time but I don't have necessity that think time day passed so quickly, because I don't time enough. as I must clean up my flat has to cleaned; , wash so are the dishes; wash clothes to be washed and needed to be hung to dry. , hang clothes, cook food for me Then there is cooking, the baby; the and for our dog, play with baby, study my English study and , go to dance class. There are a lots of interesting and fun activities to do. in our life. It is pity that there are only 24 hours per in a day. I have no time for watching TV or see a movie. On the one hand I am glad that it is rareness to find perfect great movieare a rarity these days. If movie is advised me by somebody If someone recommends one, I will may watch it. I am not going to look over all kind of movie, I rather spend my time just for best watching a good one instead of trying to find one.

Recently, my sister came back from hiking. It was difficult, but the mountains were so beautiful. I was a bit envy envious of her.  Oh well,  a  little and understand it is impossible to get have everything.