Leyla
Community Tutor
TEST PICTURE 3 DEAR FRIENDS , I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE NEW TEST PICTURE. THEN I WILL SEND ANSWER. CHOOSE ONE OF THEM. IT IS MY THIRD PICTURE , I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU : )
Natoo, it is for you. You are good. You have a wide view of life. You understand, know how to forgive. Do you prefer a quiet measured life. You don't like the noise in your head and in the surrounding you world. You don't know what a lot of peace of mind. Have free time to just reflect on the world, a luxury for you. You cherish it.
Elina,n9 You are wise. You get the pleasure of a good book. Do you like to wander into other people's worlds. You deep thinker and flexible people. You are open to new ideas and changes. You are a decent and honest. The most important thing for you is to stay true to yourself. You are smart, have a broad-minded, very independent. You are very much in a proud, but do not set it off.
Hi,Mumtaz:) Please,tell me,which blue did you choose?
HELLO LAYLA :) i pick the 4 th cute red :)))
Oh Leyla, this time the blue smiley face didn't work for me ;) Except maybe the last 2 points :) Thank you my dear :D