Vicky
《The story of the Chinese dress 》is looking for you! Hi,Everyone! Iam Vicky! I am makeing a radio programme which is about the story of Chinese dress,Chinese culture and women! I will take photos of you wearing beautiful Chi-pao first,and the photos will be showed in the preview on Saturday,next we will record the programme in a recording studio on Sunday! We have produced there issues until now! We have got many fans who claim that women should support each other,appreciate each other! Wellcome to join us!If you are in Beijing,that will be perfect!Of couse,friends who are not in Beijing can also join us in different ways! Please leave messages if you are interested in this programme!Thank you!

《The story of the Chinese dress 》is looking for you!

Hi,Everyone! Iam Vicky!
I am makeing a radio programme which is about the story of Chinese dress,Chinese culture and women!
I will take photos of you wearing beautiful Chi-pao first,and the photos will be showed in the preview on Saturday,next we will record the programme in a recording studio on Sunday!
We have produced three issues until now! We have got many fans who claim that women should support each other,appreciate each other!
Wellcome to join us!If you are in Beijing,that will be perfect!Of couse,friends who are not in Beijing can also join us in different ways!
Please leave messages if you are interested in this programme!Thank you!