Alice
study by themselves or study with a teacher? There are various methods of study, as well study by themselves or study with a teacher. Both methods can lead to good results, but I think that study with a teacher is better because teacher is a professional so he knows the subject very well. Moreover the teacher can explain what you did not understand and he can deepen the topic. Study with a teacher also favors relationships with people, improving the social and human aspects. Contrarily study by themselves it's very difficult because no one can explain what you do not understand so you must understand alone. However study by themselves can be positive because your mind struggles to understand so your brain is training. to conclude I think that both methods are valid because they have both positive and negative aspects. However study with a teacher is better because it has more positives than negatives.

self-study or study with a teacher?

There are various methods of study, self-study or study with a teacher. Both methods can lead to good results, but I think that study with a teacher is better because a teacher is a professional so he knows the subject very well. Moreover the teacher can explain what you did not understand and he can go into the topic in greater depth. Studying with a teacher also favoUrs ( UK English)  relationships with people, improving the social and human aspects. In contrast, self-study is very difficult because no one can explain what you do not understand so you must  try and understand by yourself. However self- study can be positive because your mind struggles to understand so your brain is training.
In conclusion I think that both methods are valid because they have both positive and negative aspects. However study with a teacher is better because it has more pros than cons ( to avoid repetition of "positives and negatives") 

Someone can correct my text? Thanks :)
That is quite true, but most of teachers use popular books like "English in use", "Headway" and usually they don't have own methods. Why I must pay, for example, 15$ for lesson where a teacher use only books if I can read this point of grammar by myself? Nowadays we have MANY different video classes on YouTube, MANY websites with grammar and exercises... It is not important to have teachers if somebody study English for fun, for speaking with foreigners, for work or for traveling. They need only practice.

study by themselves or study with a teacher?

There are various methods of study, as well study by themselves or study with a teacher. Both methods can lead to good results, but I think that study with a teacher is better because teacher is a professional so he knows the subject very well. Moreover the teacher can explain what you did not understand and he can deepen the topic. Study with a teacher also favors relationships with people, improving the social and human aspects. Contrarily study by themselves it's very difficult because no one can explain what you do not understand so you must understand alone. However study by themselves can be positive because your mind struggles to understand so your brain is training.
to conclude I think that both methods are valid because they have both positive and negative aspects. However study with a teacher is better because it has more positives than negatives.

Can we correct my grammar? Thanks :)

hi there. In my opinion, taking lessons will only be useful if you have at least an intermediate level or higher. When some aspects of grammar get pretty complicated, then the teacher can help. But..to be honest, taking for example 5 lessons per week for 100 ITC each ($50 per week) it's quite expensive. And in 1 hour session you definitely can't improve a lot, it's simply not enough time to teach... but..it's only my opinion good luck ;)