Edoardo
Hi Everybody! Hello everybody!????I'm edoardo,from Italy,I live near Florence and I'd really like to practice English languages because I've discovered to be passionated of languages and especially Because I'll get to London in few months to improve my skills and techniques about my job. I'd like to know many people and make new friends.If there's a person who live in London I'll be very glad to know and meet us in London in few months.I've Skype and we talk there.I hope you contact and correct me.Bye ????

Hi Everybody!

Hello everybody!????I'm Edoardo,from Italy. ,I live near Florence and I'd really like to practice English languages because I've discovered I am to be passionated of about languages and especially because I'll be going get to London in a few months to improve my skills and techniques for about my job. I'd like to get to know many people and make new friends. If there's  someone a person who lives in London I'll be very glad to know and meet you us in London in a few months. I've Skype and we can talk there. I hope you will contact and correct me. Bye ????