Paola
Shadows game I was in Puglia, last summer. Puglia is a beautiful region of the south of Italy, a really wonderful place for holidays. I was here with my boyfriend for a week in August, travelling by car and moving through several places. When I made this picture, we were in Ostuni, a famous tourist town, and a street artist was giving birth to a shadow show with the light of the sunset reflected by a mirror. It was very suggested... I like very much shadows game, they remember me when I was a child and I played with my sisters before sleep.

Shadows game

I was in Puglia, last summer.
Puglia is a beautiful region of in the south of Italy, a really wonderful place for holidays. I was here with my boyfriend for a week in August, travelling by car and moving through several places. When I made took this picture, we were in Ostuni, a famous tourist town, and a street artist was giving birth to a shadow show with the light of the sunset reflected by a mirror. It was very suggested(?)... I like very much shadows games, they remember remind me of when I was a child and I played with my sisters before sleep.

---------------

I'm not sure what you mean by "it was very suggested". Possibly you mean it was very suggestive.