David
The dog of my neighbor Everyday the dog of my neighbor visit my house. It arrive at 5 am when I'm sleeping, so I wake up and I walk toward the door for open. The dog enters into my house and inmediately it lies down on my bed. The dog's hair was white but now seem brown because the animal is very old, it has 8 years more or less. This dog es funny because it has a big head, and only it eat chicken and water, I don't know why. Sometimes I believed that this dog don't love me because when I want catch him barks.

The dog of my neighbor My neighbor's dog

Every day, the my neighbor's dog of my neighbor visits my house. It arrives at 5 am when I'm sleeping, so I wake up and I walk toward the door to for open it. The dog enters into my house and immediately inmediately it lies down on my bed. 
The dog's hair was white, but now it looks seem brown because the animal is very old.  It is has 8 years old more or less. 
This dog is es funny because it has a big head, and only it eats chicken and water.  I don't know why. 
Sometimes I believed that this dog doesn't love me because when I want to catch him, he barks.