Victoria
Life&study This is my first note in my notebook. My name is Victoria. But I like when I called Tori or Viky. It's less formally. I had studied English almost 10 years in school, but up to this day i haven't said something in English like it's my mother tongue. I can understand what you say, but you maybe could not understand what i want to say. It's so terrible! So I start to study English at the university. Moreover, I start to study French and I wanto to study Korian (this is my little dream) My first day at the university was exciting. In my mind I thanked fate, God and another Word Power, because it was my dream - be a interpreter and know many another languages. So I started my work about myself with learning English 'in more detail'. And what do you think? Now I'm understand that I don't know anything so good as I know Russia language. All. I read texts in English, translate and write short essay, but i can't say anyythingh in English. Maybe a few phrases. It isn't good for future interpreter...
2

Life&study

This is my first note in my notebook. My name is Victoria, but I like to be called Tori or Viky. It's less formally. I had studied English almost 10 years in school, but up to this day I haven't said something anything in English like it's my mother tongue. I can understand what you say, but you might not could not understand what I want to say. It's so terrible!
So I started to study English at the university. Moreover, I started to study French and I want to study Korean, (this is my little dream). 
My first day at the university was exciting. In my mind I thanked fate, God and another Worldly Power, because it was my dream to be an interpreter and know many another languages. So, I started to work about myself with learning English "in more detail." And what do you think? Now, I'm understand that I don't know anything as so good as I know the Russia language. All. I read texts in English, translate and write short essays, but I can't say anything in English. Maybe a few phrases. It isn't good for a future interpreter...

You are doing great!