Angelika
Essays Lately I have written some essays (2) and i am not sure if there is a lot of mistake or if they are well-written. If someone could spend few minutes, read them and correct the mistakes, I would be very grateful. #2 Should people drive a car alone right after obtaining their driver’s license? More and more people consider new drivers to be irresponsible and inexperienced. In their eyes young drivers had better drive under the supervision of a parent or another adult driver at least during the first year. Already a sixteen years old person can apply for the driver’s license and take the drive test. After passing the exam even with distinction, their lack of skills and experience might be a cause for car accidents or bumps. A good solution seems to be the drive under the supervision of adults. If a new driver was obliged to do it for at least a year, it would help him or her to gain the necessary experience and become a better driver in the future. Moreover, many of the new drivers do not feel confident and comfortable driving a car. The new law would be an opportunity for all of them to work on their technique, learn essential information about cars and gain new skills. On the other hand it might not help to train better drivers. If they were made to drive only with their parents, they might be criticized and judged by them instead of being thought how to drive safely. They could become too frustrated to drive and as a result not drive a car at all for a year. In addition it would be very hard to control if they drove or did not drive. In conclusion, we can observe that there exist advantages as well as disadvantages of introducing this new law. Before it happens the government should think through all the consequences.
1

Essays

Lately I have written some essays (2) and i am not sure if there is a lot of mistake or if they are well-written. If someone could spend few minutes, read them and correct the mistakes, I would be very grateful.

#2
Should people drive a car alone right after obtaining their driver’s license? More and more people consider new drivers to be irresponsible and inexperienced. In their eyes young drivers had better drive under the supervision of a parent or another adult driver, at least during the first year.
Already a sixteen year old person can apply for the driver’s license and take a driving test. After passing the exam even with distinction, their lack of skills and experience might be a cause for car accidents or bumps. A good solution seems to be to drive under the supervision of adults. If a new driver was obliged to do it for at least a year, it would help him or her to gain the necessary experience and become a better driver in the future. Moreover, many of the new drivers do not feel confident and comfortable driving a car. The new law would be an opportunity for all of them to work on their technique, learn essential information about cars and gain new skills.
On the other hand it might not help to train better drivers. If they were made to drive only with their parents, they might be criticized and judged by them instead of being taught how to drive safely. They could become too frustrated to drive and as a result not drive their car at all for a year. In addition, it would be very hard to control if they had driven or not. 
In conclusion, we can observe that there exists advantages as well as disadvantages of introducing this new law. Before it happens the government should think through all the consequences.

Well done - this is a really clear essay! :)