Moisés
A little film review about Enemy at the Gates. Enemy at the Gates is 2001 war film directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud. The film is based on a true story. It set during the Battle of Stalingrad in World War II, and it tells the duel between Vassily Zaytsev, a Russian sniper, and Erwin Konig, a special Nazi Sniper, whom had to play a game of cat. Other well-known stars were Rachel Weisz as Tania Chernova, a volunteer red soldier citizen, and Joseph Fiennes as Commisar Danilov, propaganda expert, both in the Red Army. Vassily Zaytsev was converted in a figure to idolize when he helped to Commisar Danilov using his good sniper aim skill. Commisar Danilov used propaganda to inspire hope to others red soldiers. To resolve this problem, Nazi’s army sent their best sniper to Stalingrado and we can see a good duel between these brilliant snipers. My favourite and shock scene is when Red army sent always to fight two soldiers together with only a rifle and a magazine. Red soldiers couldn’t get back because Red higher rank soldiers shot them because they was considered like a deserter. Maybe you have watched this film but not I strongly recommend it.

A little short film review about Enemy at the Gates.

Enemy at the Gates is a 2001 war film directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud. The film is based on a true story. It's set during the Battle of Stalingrad in World War II, and it tells the story of the duel between Vassily Zaytsev, a Russian sniper, and Erwin Konig, a special Nazi Sniper, whom had to play a game of cat and mouse. Other well-known stars were Rachel Weisz as Tania Chernova, a volunteer red soldier army citizen, and Joseph Fiennes as Commisar Danilov, propaganda expert, both in the Red Army.

Vassily Zaytsev was converted turned into a figure to idolize (Zaytsev became an idol <em>or</em> Zaytsev turned into a national hero) when he helped to Commisar Danilov using his good sniper aim skills. Commisar Danilov used propaganda to inspire hope to others red army soldiers. To resolve this problem, the Nazi’s army sent their best sniper to Stalingrado and we can see a good duel between these brilliant snipers.
My favourite and most shocking scene is when the Red army sent always sent to fight two soldiers to fight together with only a rifle and a magazine. Red army soldiers couldn’t get back because Red higher rank Red soldiers shot them because they was were considered like a deserters.

Maybe you have watched this film but if not I strongly recommend it.

My corrections are in red and suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

(1) You could say "describes the duel" or "portrays the duel" but if you use "tell" you have to "tell the story of the duel".

(2) "because higher ranked soldiers shot them because they were considered like deserters".

I would suggest replacing the second "because", to avoid repetition:

"because higher ranked soldiers shot them as they were considered like deserters"