Dave
The weather in Bogota Hello everyone. I want to talk about the weather in my city, because in Bogota you never know what will happen about this. It´s a bright morning with a beautiful blue sky, you don´t see any clounds out there. You feel confident and go to your work without jacket our umbrella,because " it will be a sunny day" you think. Three hours later you feel a cool breeze, but you don´t imagine what is comming. Suddenly you feel a cold drop in your head and 5 minutes later a houndred drops star to wet all your cloths, in this point it doesn´t matter what will you do, you have to find somewhere to refuge for 20 or 30 minutes, in order to don´t feel sick in 2 or 3 days. When you come to Bogota, i will give you and advise, never feel confedent about the weather, the city will always surprise you.
thanks for your corrections, I really want to increase my english in all aspects.

The Weather in Bogota

Hello everyone. I want to talk about the weather in my city, because in Bogota you never know what will happen about this. It´s a bright morning with a beautiful blue sky, you don´t see any clounds out there. You feel confident and go to your work without a jacket our umbrella, because " it will be a sunny day," you think. Three hours later you feel a cool breeze, but you don´t imagine what is comming. Suddenly you feel a cold drop in your head and 5 minutes later a houndred drops start to wet all your clothes, in at this point it doesn´t matter what will you do, you have to find somewhere to refuge cover for 20 or 30 minutes, in order not to don´t feel sick in 2 or 3 days. When If you come to Bogota, I will give you and this advice, never feel confident about the weather, the city it will always surprise you.

The weather in Bogota

Hello everyone. I want to talk about the weather in my city, because in Bogota you never know what will happen about this. It´s a bright morning with a beautiful blue sky, you don´t see any clounds out there. You feel confident and go to your work without a jacket our umbrella, because you think, "it will be a sunny day." you think Three hours later you feel a cool breeze, but you don´t imagine what is comming. Suddenly you feel a cold drop in your head and 5 minutes later a houndred drops start to get your clothes all wet. In this point it doesn´t matter what will you do, you have to find somewhere to stay for 20 or 30 minutes, in order so you don´t feel sick in 2 or 3 days. When you come to Bogota, I will give you advice, never feel over confident about the weather, the city will always surprise you.

Hi, I like your writing a lot. It is like Italo Calvino's. Nice.