Fabien Townsend
Never give up As a competiror the most important thing that I learnt, it's to never give up. A lot of people think that it's all about talent, but as far someone can be talented, if he gives up, it's done. So my conclusion from my experience it's that : There is two kind of people, those who insists and those who gives up. In this way, never think that you're less inteligent than someone else, just go through the difficulty. :-) ps: your talent will be to never give up ,-)
1

Never Give Up

As a competitor the most important thing that I learnt, it's to never give up.

A lot of people think that it's all about talent, but as far someone can be talented, but if he gives up, it's over done. So my conclusion from my experience is this it's that : There is are two kinds of people, those who persist insists and those who gives up.

In this way, Never think that you're less intelligent than someone else, just overcome go through the difficulty. :-)

PS: Your talent will be to never give up! ,-)

1

Never give up

As a competitor the most important thing that I learnt is to never give up.

A lot of people think that it's all about talent, but no matter how talented someone is, if he gives up, it's over. So my conclusion from my experience is that : There are two kinds of people, those who insist and those who give up.

In this way, never think that you're less inteligent than someone else, just go through the difficulty. :-)

ps: your talent will be to never give up ,-)

Hi Fabien

"Competitor" works as a general term for someone in a competition, but "as a competitor" suggests something like an occupation, a profession. I wonder if you mean "as an athlete" or "as a competitive...chess player/hot dog eater, etc".

"Those who insist" - a better word here might be "perservere" (which means to keep doing something and not give up, even when it is hard).

"Go through the difficulty" is understood, but sounds unnatural. There are probably a lot of idiomatic expressions you could use here, otherwise something banal like "keep going" would work ok. 

Unlike in French, English doesn't typically break a phrase into two parts separated by "it's" ("c'est").