Español RedRubén92
Beautiful night It is a pleasant feeling with which I enjoy.Only a few lights stay on...and...It is not the silence but the pleasant sounds of the night...that rarely do stay to listen , that encourage me.The constant sound of the wind , caused by cars still far circulate , some step , some far voice ,...sounds of the past , sounds from the past with which I enjoyed...and sounds from the future with which I will enjoy. Definitely... a beautiful night.
1

Beautiful night

It is a pleasant feeling with which I enjoy.Only a few lights stay on...and...It is not the silence but the pleasant sounds of the night...that rarely do stay to listen , that encourages me.The constant sound of the wind , caused by cars still far circulate , some step , some far voice ,...sounds of the past , sounds from the past with which I enjoyed...and sounds from the future with which I will enjoy.

Definitely... a beautiful night.

1

Beautiful night

It is a pleasant feeling with which I enjoy. Only a few lights stay on...and...It is not the silence but the pleasant sounds of the night...that I rarely do stay to listen to, that encourage me. The constant sound of the wind, caused by cars circulating far away , some steps , some far voices,...sounds of the past, sounds from the past with which I enjoyed...and sounds from the future with which I will enjoy.

Definitely... a beautiful night.