Alp
My Mother explored internet yet Hi everyone, My Mother is 61 years old. And she has very various knowledge. But she hasn't know, how is anything the internet. I told her, what is that mean about internet. And she has explored. From now, she is who used internet too much. Nearly, I can not use my computer. When i come to home, my mother sitting against my computer. Only we have a problem. My mother switch off my computer like television. One day, Operation System going to towards crash :) See you...
2

My Mother explored is exploring the internet yet now.

Hi everyone,

My mother is 61 years old and she has very various a wide range of knowledge. But she hasn't doesn't know how is anything works on the internet. I told her what is that mean about internet  the internet means and now she has explored. From Now, she is who used using the internet too much. Nearly, I can almost not use my computer. When I come to home, my mother is sitting against at my computer.

Only But we have a problem. My mother switches off my computer like a television. One day, the operating Operation system is going to towards crash :)

See you...