Benjamín
The Pain What is the pain? Pain is a mental state, or mental sense, or biologically...neural sense, because, your brain decides to give differents scores to the stimuli in function of some variables like your emotions, your frame for mind, your biology, etc When you have damage, for example, like bagging your hand, your brain give one score, and my brain give other score, although the hit is same. I know that this is dificult to understand, but Would happen if your brain decides to say that a touch of a feather is like fire in your hand? This ocurs in Fibromyalgia. Are they insane or mads? No, their brains process the pain in another way, and the researches try to know this process for give a treatment.

Pain

What is pain?

Pain is a mental state, or mental sense. Biologically speaking, pain is a neural sense, because your brain decides to give different scores to the stimuli in conjunction with other variables like your emotions, your frame of mind, your biology, etc. When you have an injury, for example, like banging your hand, your brain gives one score, and my brain gives another score, although the hit is the same.
I know that this is difficult to understand, but what would happen if your brain decides to say that a touch of a feather is like fire in your hand? This occurs with Fibromyalgia. Are those that suffer from Fibromyalgia insane or mad? No, their brains just process the pain in another way, and researchers are trying to understand this process in order to give a treatment.