Aro
Big difference between .. There is a big difference between studying and learning. Studying is a method to accomplish an assignment . Otherwise, learning is the passion of diving in the seabed of knowledge , being expert , standing out , and engraving your name in the field you chose. So, when we are studying to learn , it is okay . But when we are studying only to accomplish our assignment . then , we have to realize that there is something wrong . it could be in the field we chose or in ourselves. It really worth to think about it or to consider it .
2

Big difference between ..

There is a big difference between studying and learning. Studying is a method to accomplish an assignment. Otherwise Learning is the passion of diving in the seabed of knowledge, being an expert, standing out, and engraving your name in the field you chose.

So, when we are studying to learn, it is okay. But when we are studying only to accomplish our assignment, then we have to realize that there is something wrong. It could be in the field we chose or in ourselves. Its really worth to thinking about and considering.

I like this entry :). I don't think "study" is the appropriate word to use in contrast to learning, but I understand what you're trying to say. It's superficial knowledge of a subject learned to pass a test vs. actually deeply understanding something and being able to use it in real life. It reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon that goes like this: Test: When did the Pilgrims land at Plymouth rock? Calvin: 1620-- As you can see, I've memorized this utterly useless fact long enough to pass a test question. I now intend to forget it forever. You've taught me nothing except how to cynically manipulate the system. Congratulations-- They say the satisfaction of teaching makes up for the lousy pay. You can look it up if you want to see the illustrations with it. Anyway, have a nice day...