赵微微
Festival In the most people's eyes,the spring festival mean delicious, pocket moneys,new clothes and sleepless nights.However,for me,it was more a time for a family reunion.During the spring festival,I'll spend more than half of the times with my parents.I thought it'll very sweet.We'll be gathered,watching computer ,gossiping and eating some chinese food,liking dumplings.Besides,sig at the KTV is also a good way of getting relaxed or reduce the pressure of studying as well.Fnally,I think the chinese Festival is more widely known by foreigners,which means China wil be more friendly for foreigners to visited and learning Chinese.

Festival

In most people's eyes, the spring festival means delicious food, pocket money, new clothes and sleepless nights. However, for me, it is more a time for a family reunion. During the spring festival, I'll spend more than half of the time with my parents. I think it is very sweet. We'll be gathered together watching the computer, gossiping and eating some Chinese food, and liking the dumplings. Besides, a cig at the KTV is also a good way of getting relaxed or reducing the pressure of studying. Finally, I think the Chinese Festival is more widely known by foreigners, which means China will be more friendly to foreigners who are visiting and learning Chinese.