Chiara
Practice sentences: 租房 Hi, I am practicing some phrases related to renting an apartment. Although I speak some Chinese I don't always say things naturally like a native speaker. If anyone has time, can you correct my sentences so they sound natural? 有时间的话,能不能把我的句子改善自然点?谢谢! :) Is it possible to reserve the apartment in advance, about two months in advance? 请问能不能提前订房子,提前两个月左右? Would it be possible to show some more photos of the apartment? 能不能表示更多张照片? Is wireless internet included? Is there a kitchen? 房价包括无线上网吗? 房子有没有厨房? Is there an agency fee or any extra fee for the apartment? 房子租价有没有其他的费用还是agency fee? (agency fee我就想说是哪个又给经纪人的extra钱) Is this apartment available for short-time renting, about two months? 这方能不能做两个月的短租? 谢谢!
1

Practice sentences: 租房

Hi, I am practicing some phrases related to renting an apartment. Although I speak some Chinese I don't always say things naturally like a native speaker. If anyone has time, can you correct my sentences so they sound natural? 有时间的话,能不能把我的句子改善自然点?谢谢! :)

Is it possible to reserve the apartment in advance, about two months in advance?
请问能不能提前订房子,(大概)提前两个月左右?

Would it be possible to show some more photos of the apartment?
能不能表示(展示=show)更多张照片(给我看)?

Is wireless internet included? Is there a kitchen?
房价包括无线上网吗? 房子有没有厨房?

Is there an agency fee or any extra fee for the apartment?
房子租价有没有其他的费用还是(例如=such as )agency fee? (agency fee我就想说是哪个又给经纪人的extra钱)

Is this apartment available for short-time renting, about two months?
这方能不能做两个月的短租?

谢谢!

1

请问能不能提前订房子,提前两个月左右? ok

能不能表示(提供)更多张照片?

房价包括无线上网吗? 房子有没有厨房? OK

房子租价(房租)有没有其他的费用还是agency fee? (agency fee我就想说是哪个又给经纪人的extra钱)

房租包含其它费用吗?中介费怎么付?顺便可以问一下水费电费如何付。PS:一般房租只是单纯的房租,而且上海这边一般都是付三压一(先交清三个月的房租,压一个月的房租,也就是要交四个月的房租,压金退房时退还),水费电费燃气费及上网费用都是需要租户自己付的。

(房子)能不能做两个月的短租? 这样说也可以理解,不过一般都这样说:这房子能不能只租两个月?

谢谢!

1

Practice sentences: 租房

请问能不能提前订房子,提前两个月左右? nini:this one is ok, but can be more shortly! 请问能不能提前两个月左右订房子?

能不能表示 讓我看更多张照片? 

房价包括无线上网吗? 房子有没有厨房? nini: totally ok!

房子租价有没有其他的费用还是agency fee? (agency fee我就想说是哪个又给经纪人的extra钱)

nini: 房子租价means 房租。yes, as what you think agency fee means 仲介費。this one is ok!

方--->能不能做两个月的短租? nini: this ok is ok! or you can say,這房子能不能只租兩個月?

谢谢!

above are my opinions, if you have any questions, just feel free to let me know:-)

1

Practice sentences: 租房

请问能不能提前订房子,提前两个月左右?

能不能表示更多张照片

(能不能让我看看更多的照片?)

房价包括无线上网吗? 房子有没有厨房?

(房租是否包括代理费或者其他的费用?)

这方能不能做两个月的短租?

(这房子能不能租短期的,两个月行吗?)

谢谢!