Nana
Cooking I try to cook dinner currently. Actually I'm not accustomed to cook, but it's fun. Today, I will cook hashed beef with my sister. I'm a Japanese so I wish I could make Japanese foods, but its way to cook is very complex and difficult.
1

Cooking

I have recently been trying to cook dinner currently. Actually, I'm not accustomed to cooking, but it's fun. Today, I will cook hashed beef with my sister. I'm a Japanese so I wish I could make Japanese foods, but its way to cook it's a very complex and difficult method of cooking.

1

Currently, I'm trying to cook dinner. To be honest, I'm not accustomed to cooking but it's a lot of fun! Today, I plan to cook hashed beef with my sister.

I'm Japanese so I wish I could cook Japanese dishes, but Japanese cuisine is complex. Hence, it is difficult to cook.

---Explanation---
Be careful with your tenses.

"I try to cook" is closer to "今りょうりをします"
"Currently, I'm trying to cook" is closer to "今料理をしています"

Although "I'm a Japanese" is fine, I think "I'm Japanese" is more natural in that context.

"It's way to cook" seems a bit strange. I think you can remove and just have the reader infer that the steps involved in cooking Japanese food is difficult. "but its way to cook is very complex and difficult." --> "but it's very complex and difficult."

1

Cooking

I tried to cook dinner currently. Actually I'm not accustomed to cooking, but it's fun. Today, I will cook hashed beef with my sister. I'm a Japanese so I wish I could make Japanese foods, but its way of cooking is very complex and difficult.