Adrian
Entry for my blog! Hello everyone! How are you? Sorry, This weekend I retard my blog's entry because I have a trip tomorrow and I did not have any things to tell you! So, Today I write to 2 weeks because I will be out. The last week, I was a little boring because the weather was bad, I could not to do outside sports. Sure I will have better weeks here! I am here more to 2 months already! Now. I am going to Turku- Stockholm- Tallin and Helsinki for 6 days! I am sure that it will be a good week with good evs people :) And later, I will have a international meeting in my youth center with 150 children and other EVS for 2 days and other in the Virrat High School. Now, I am going to show two movies about different things: First, my trip to London, sorry for the quality. It is my first time with the camera. And finally, a movie about my Youth center, I recorded this movie with my bicycle, I hope you enjoy it! Have two nice weeks! I will see you in 10 days! Bye bye Best Regards

Entry for my blog!

Hello everyone!
How are you? Sorry. This weekend I'll retard my blog entry because I have a trip tomorrow and I did not have any things to tell you! So today, I'm writing in advance because I will be out for 2 weeks.

The last week, I was a little bored because the weather was bad, I could not to do outdoor sports. Sure, I will have better weeks here! I've been here for 2 months already!

Now I am off to Turku, Stockholm, Tallin and Helsinki for 6 days! I am sure that it will be a good week with good evs people :) And later, I will have an international meeting in my youth center with 150 children and other EVS for 2 days and other in the Virrat High School. (I'm actually confused with what you mean on the last sentence)

Now, I am going to show two video clips about different things:
First, my trip to London. Sorry for the quality. It is my first time using this camera.

And finally, a clip about my Youth center. I recorded this movie with on my bicycle. I hope you enjoy it!

Have two nice weeks! I will see you in 10 days! Bye bye.
Best Regards

Entry for my blog!

Hello everyone!
How are you? Sorry, this weekend I retard didn't write my blog's entry because I have a trip tomorrow and I did not have any things to tell you! So, today I write for 2 weeks because I will be out.

The last week, I was a little bored because the weather was bad, so I could not to do outside sports. Surely I will have better weeks here! I have been here more than 2 months already!

Now. I am going to Turku- Stockholm- Tallin and Helsinki for 6 days! I am sure that it will be a good week with good EVS people :) And later, I will have a international meeting in my youth center with 150 children and other EVS for 2 days and others in the Virrat High School.

Now, I am going to show two movies about different things:
First, my trip to London. Sorry for the quality. It is my first time with the camera.

And finally, a movie about my Youth center, I recorded this movie with my bicycle, I hope you enjoy it!

Have two nice weeks! I will see you in 10 days! Bye bye
Best Regards