Maruko
Don't cry I can't believe that is truth. I live far from you thousands kilometer. I can't come to see you right now. You must try your best and strong again. Everyone is praying for you. We will never give up even if there is only one little hope.
1

Don't cry

I can't believe I'm saying that, but it is true. I live far from you; thousands kilometer, and I can't come to see you right now. You must try your best and be strong again. Everyone is praying for you. We will never give up even if there is only a small hope left. (Correct me too, LOL, I'm having issue with punctuations)

1

Don't cry.

I can't believe that is the truth. I live far from you; thousands of kilometers. I can't come to see you right now. You must try your best and strong. Everyone is praying for you. We will never give up even if there is only a little hope.

1

Don't cry

I can't believe that is the truth, that I live far from you thousands kilometer far from you. I can't come to see you right now. You must try your best and be strong again. Everyone is praying for you. We will never give up even if there is only one little hope. (I'm not sure with the last sentence. Maybe you can try to rephrase it: We will never give up and never lose hope)

Keep strong!