Azamat
The Best Russian Films: Brother (Брат). The Best Russian Films: Brother (Брат). I'll try to tell about the best Russian films. I'll write about them in my notes. I must to warn you that it's just my opinion. I want to kill two rabbits in that way. I'll train my writing in English and I'll tell to foreigners about Russian films, because it's really hard to choose some Russian film among a lot of Hollywood film. Well, let's do it! This film was made in 1997 by Balabanov. It's a criminal drama and action. I think, it's a cult film, because it's about our 90th. It was a time when money decided everything. This film is also about justice and kindness. Maybe it's too violent film, but it's describing a truly situation in Russia in 90th. A budget of the film was only 20000 dollars and it was made in 31 days. I think, it's fantastic! Another thing is, that a soundtrack of this film was cult too. This film was made about 18 years ago and the head actor and the director were died, but we still remember this phrase: " What's the power, brother?"

The Best Russian Films: Brother (Брат).

The Best Russian Films: Brother (Брат).

I'll try to tell you about the best Russian films. I'll write about them in my notes. I must to warn you that it's just my opinion. I want to kill two rabbits in that way. I'll train my practice writing in English and I'll tell to foreigners about Russian films, because it's really hard to choose some Russian films among a lot of Hollywood films. Well, let's do it!

This film was made in 1997 by Balabanov. It's a criminal drama and action flick. I think it's a cult film, because it's about our 90th anniversary. It was during a time when money decided everything. This film is also about justice and kindness. Maybe it's too violent film, but it's describing a truly true situation in Russia in during our 90th anniversary.

A The budget of for the film was only 20,000 dollars and it was made in 31 days. I think it's fantastic! Another thing is that a the soundtrack of this film was became a cult too.

This film was made about 18 years ago and the head actor and the director were have died, but we still remember this phrase:

" What's the power, brother?"

Maybe I will watch it one day if it can be translated to English or written with English subtitles.
the best movie ever, i <3 sergey bodrov
I totally agree!