Antonina
Sights of my city. I live in Russia ( Voronezh). Voronezh is wonderful city. Here monument of modern harmony with monuments of history. In our city is very unusual sights. For example, monument kitten in the street Lizukova - the hero of the same cartoon. This monument is very populer of vizitors to our city. Everybody photo with him. No less interesting monument to the hero of the novel Troepolskiy (Троепольского) "White Bim black ear". Set in on the square in front of the puppet theater "Jester". Also we have monument to Peter First on central street of our city - Revolution avenu . We have many monuments, but about this next time.

Sights of my city.

I live in Russia ( Voronezh). Voronezh is wonderful city. It's a monument of modern harmony with monuments of history. In our city there are very unusual sights.
For example, the kitten monument/sculpture/statue in the Lizukova Street  - the hero of the same cartoon. This monument is very popular with visitors to our city. Everybody takes photos with him. 

No less interesting is the monument to the hero of the novel Troepolskiy (Троепольского) "White Bim black ear". Set in on the square in front of the puppet theater "Jester".
Also we have monument to Peter the First on a central street of our city - Revolution Avenue . We have many more monuments, but I'll say more about that next time.

This is really good!