Jose Juan
What I Should Do? The last Summer I was working in a souvenir shop It was a harder work and I couldn't enjoy the Summer. Now the boss called to me, he wants to I go back to the work... I need the money but I have other works I think I can do. For example: Work with my father if he has work, a friend who his father has a new restaurant, and I finished an "FP in spain" about informatic and tecnologies. I don't know what I should do and I'm meeting him this afternoon :S
2

What I Should Do?

This last summer, I worked in a souvenir shop. It was a tough work and I was not able to enjoy the summer. Now, my former boss called me, and he wants me to go back to work. I need the money but I have other works to do. For example: Helping my father on his job. My friend's father owns a restaurant. I finished an "FP in spain". It's about Informatic and Tecnologies. I don't know what to do. What should I do?  I'm meeting him this afternoon.

1

What I Should I Do?

The Last Summer I worked was working in a souvenir shop. It was a harder work and I couldn't enjoy the summer.
Now The boss called to me recently, he wants me to I go back to the work... I need the money but I have other works jobs I think I can do. For example: Work with my father if he has work, a friend whose his father has a new restaurant, and I finished an "FP in Spain" on Information and Technology.about informatic and tecnologies. I don't know what I should do and I'm meeting him this afternoon! :S

1

What I Should Do?

Last summer I was working in a souvenir shop. It was a hard work and I couldn't enjoy my summer.
Now the boss called to me, he wants me go back to the work for him this summer... I need the money, but I have other jobs I think I can do. For example, I can: work with my father if he has work, work for a friend whose father has a new restaurant, and I finished an "FP in spain" about informatic and tecnologies. I don't know what I should do and I'm meeting him this afternoon :S

I am not sure abou the sentence underlined because I am not sure what you are trying to say. It could be "and I am finishing an "FP in Spain" about informatic and technologies so I can get a job that way." Or "and I have finished an "FP in Spain" about informatic and technologies so I can get a job that way." 

1

What I Should Do?

The Last summer I was working in a souvenir shop. It was a hard work and I couldn't enjoy the summer.
Now the boss called/rang to me, he wants me to go back to the work... I need the money but I have other work/jobs I think I can do. For example: work with my father if he has work, a friend whose his father has a new restaurant, and I finished an "FP in Spain" about informatics and technology. I don't know what I should do, and I'm meeting him this afternoon :S

Thank you !!