mohsen
Here it is about how English was born. There was a twenty years old German girl who couldn't talk French even a word, then she married to a thirty years French guy how don't know any German. They lived in a rural area for many years and then one of their son decided to go to Church and study Latin at school. After spending a lot of time, eventually he learned some Latin at that school and married to a Spanish girl. They had many child and one of them who was very curious about knowing the world, had a journey around the world and tried to communicate with other people and he collected many words as a part of his language. He came back to that rural area to see his grand pa and ma, he married to one of his cousin and they named their child ENGLISH!
2

Here it This is about how English was born.

There was a twenty years old German girl who couldn't talk French,  not even a word. Then she got married to a thirty years old French guy how who don't didn't know any German. They lived in a rural area for many years and then one of their sons decided to go to Church and study Latin at school. After spending a lot of time there, he eventually he learned some Latin at that school and married to a Spanish girl. They had many children and one of them who was very curious about knowing learning more about the world, had went on a journey around the world, and tried to communicate with other people and he collected many words as a part of his language. He came back to that rural area to see his grand pa and ma, he married to one of his cousins and they named their child ENGLISH!

This is about how English was born. (Occurred 1 thousand years ago)
There was a twenty years old German girl who could not talk French, not even a word; she got married to a thirty-year-old French guy who did not know any German. They lived in a rural area for many years and then one of their sons decided to go to Church and study Latin at school. After spending a lot of time there, he eventually learned some Latin at that school and married a Spanish girl. They had many children, one of them who was very curious about learning more about the world, went on a journey around the world, tried to communicate with other people and he collected many words as a part of his language. He came back to that rural area to see his grand pa and ma, he married one of his cousins and they named their child ENGLISH!

Thank you very much Maida. You know this occurred 1 thousand years ago..
What a cute story. Funny and humorous.
I take your comments as a compliment ;)