Ivan
Is it strange to use native words as computer terms? English speaking computer developers, I've got a question for you: when you write your code (for example Python, PHP or SQL) you use native for your words ('for', 'if' and other). Is it confusing you? I suggest you don't understand what I'm talking about; so, let's me explain: my native language is Russian and when I'm coding I'm not thinking of my code as a text. It's code, some set of terms; of course I know value of any of this terms (as English word) but I don't think about them as a words. When I was just a kid (5 or 6 y.o) I was in preschool classes; and there was some sort of programming; our teacher used funny application "Кукарача" ("Cucaracha"): field of cells and a bug who is able to move to top, left, bottom and right. You (as deleloper) can write some piece of code which explain bug what do you want him to do. Commands to control bug was in Russian, for example 'Вверх 2' means 'Go to top for 2 cells'. And now, when I'm thinking about "Кукарача" it confuses me with it's syntax, becouse it was Russian. It's so funny and strange to see Russian text which is in fact a code.
Michail, you and I think about coding syntax in same manier (: Thanks for your response.
I do not think of the English words that I run across while coding the same way that I think of them while I am speaking. I think that it is a matter of context. When I first started to code, I had the idea that I should think of the words like they were in English but that did not help me in any way, so I began to think of those words in that context much in the same way that, I imagine, a non-English speaker would.