杜有芳
Volunteer Activity Plan This weekend we are going to volunteering to visit the old people in the old people's home. l am making a plan for this. l think we can talk with them about interesting things,they will get happy and this can make them relaxed,then,we can clean their rooms or plant some flowers in their vases. Finally,l think we must give our love for old people,they will be happy and this is what we shuold do.
1

Volunteer Activity Plan

This weekend we are going to volunteering to visit the old people in an the old people's home as volunteers.
l am making a plan for this.
l think we can talk with them about interesting things, they will be get happy and it will this can make them relaxed, then,we can clean their rooms or put  plant some flowers in their vases. (Flowers are planted in the ground, or flowers are placed in a vase)
Finally, l think we should show must give our love for old people, they will be happy and this is what we shuold do.

Volunteer Activity Plan

This weekend we are going to volunteering to visit the old people in the old people's home.
l am making a plan for this.
l think we can talk with them about interesting things,they will get happy and this can make them relaxed,then,we can clean their rooms or plant some flowers in their vases.
Finally,l think we must give our love for old people,they will be happy and this is what we should do.