Jacob
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money. Does it fair? Successful sports professionals are always the focus of media no matter inside or outside the courts. Their fame always bring they huge salaries and numerous commercial endorsements and people often wonder whether they do deserve that money. Many people cannot accept the fact that the salaries of sportsmen are far more than the professors in some other fields. The people in other important professions need to pay more efforts than athletes to achieve the same salaries and many of them, such as scientists and engineers, are the main force to the development of society. On the contrary, sport is regarded as an entertainment in people’s life and some sportsmen can earn a great deal money only by several matches easily. However, some people more likely to view this issue from another different angle. Although the constant attention from the public brings them a lot of wealth, it also deprives them of a casual way of life. Those successful sports professionals have to notice their behaviors all the time when they appear in the public places and manage to get rid of paparazzi to ensure that their private room won’t be disturbed. By contrast, the professors in other fields have more freedom to arrange their lifetime. Personally speaking, I think it is reasonable for sportsmen to earn so much because they also need a lot of hard work to achieve success and the money they gained is at the cost of their freedom. Besides, only a few sportsmen can do that, for most athletes, their incomes are not as high as we imagine.