Ma Guogang
My Essay No.6 OneNote Today I am trying to learn how to use a software OneNote, a product of Microsoft Corporation. I have to say I got have experienced a few problem. But I am still trying to learn about this software's features. I think this is very important for me to try something new. Before I wasn’t like this. I never upgrade my software because I didn’t like to learn how to use it. I always say it is Okay with me, I like the old one, only because I refuse to admit I am lazy or disabled weary at such thing. Now I want to change. I want to follow my friends, I want to upgrade with the time. The most Important thing is I don’t want to be a loser, I don’t want to cheat myself anymore. There is a word in Chinese "磨刀不误砍柴工" which means, it is necessary to sharpen your axe before you start to cut wood. Even sharpening your axe costs some time, it will make your work more efficent. Grinding a chopper will not hold up [delay] the work of cutting firewood. I found this translation in Bing dictionary. I find this useful, comparing my translating with the dictionary in order to help me to learn English. This is essay today.