슨비츄
Today i was working and went to acamemy Today i had breakfast to fried rice with my older sister and i took a shower and i am done make up on my face. after when i arrived in bus stop i checked how long time did i have to waiting and i bought mask for my bronchial tubes and skin, i was wearing all time when i was out of house after i went to english academy ( actually i dont want to pay for that but i need to some compulsory equipment, and my boss send to message and asked me can i working or not i accepted it and i was working for 2hours 30minture :) but i made mistake to count that money so i had pay for that my boss still dont know this thing and now mom seeing our fish because they made 15fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d
1

Today i had breakfast, WHICH WAS fried rice with my older sister
and i took a shower and i FINISHED PUTTING make up on my face.
after WHICH, when i arrived AT THE bus stop i checked how long I WOULD BE WAITING.
and i bought A mask for my bronchial tubes and skin,
i ALWAYS AM wearing IT all time when I’M out of THE house

after i went to THE English academy ( actually i dont want to pay for that but i need some compulsory equipment,
and my boss seNT A message TO ME and asked me can i work or not
i accepted and i was working for 2hours 30minUTe :)
but i made mistake, I FORGOT to count THE money so i had pay for (the compulsory equipment?).
my boss still DOESN’T know ABOUT this.

And now MY mom IS LOOKING AT our fish, because they made 15fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d

NOTES:
CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- “i arrived in bus stop i checked how long time did i have to waiting” = “AT THE bus stop i checked how long I WOULD BE WAITING. “ = ‘time’ – you don’t need = 필요 없어요. “How long will it take = 얼마나 결려요?” 같은 뜻 = The same meaning
- “compulsory equipment” = sorry, I’m not quite sure what you mean (무슨 내용 인지 모르게서 미안해요 ).
- “but i made mistake, I FORGOT to count THE money so i had pay for (the compulsory equipment?).” – Is this correct? I’m not sure if I have corrected this properly.

Yo 승비! Hope this helps, If you have questions, just ask. But, I’m a little confused over some of your sentences, so If you write it another way, maybe I can help.