Lagat
Alien, the eighth passenger. Sigourney Weaver is the star of the film, which has some good special effects. The film was directed by Ridley Scott in 1980 approximately. The film is set in space, when a spaceship called Nostromo returns to Earth. Life signal is detected on a desert planet. The crew was asleep and the central computer wake them. The spaceship consist of seven person and they decide to investigate the signal. Some members of ship’s crew go to planet. After, on the planet, one of them is attacked by a little monster and he is hurt by it. His mates return to the spaceship for care and look after him, but the monster is inside him and the injured member dies and the monster can run away. The crew thought they are able to catch the little monster, but the alien has grown. Now it is a dangerous killer and it have starting to kill one by one at the ship’s crew. At the end, when there is only a woman, she is able to detonate the spaceship before she could run away and go out in another space capsule. I watched this film with my friends and I remember when we were young and thought the alien films was really scary. After, Hollywood made other sequels, but the best was the first.
1

Alien, the eighth passenger.

Sigourney Weaver is the star of the film, which has some good special effects. The film was directed by Ridley Scott in 1980 approximately. The film is set in space, when a spaceship called Nostromo returns to Earth. A life signal is detected on a deserted planet.
The crew was asleep and the central computer woke them up. The spaceship consists of seven people and they decide to investigate the signal. Some members of ship’s crew go to the planet. Later, on the planet, one of them is attacked by a little monster and he is hurt by it. His mates return to the spaceship to care and look after him, but the monster is inside him and the injured member dies and the monster can runs away. The crew thought they could catch the little monster, but the alien has grows and becomes a dangerous killer. It starts to kill one by one at the ship’s crew one by one. At the end, when there is only a woman, she is able to detonate the spaceship before she could run away and go out leaves in another space capsule. I watched this film with my friends and I remember when we were young we thought the alien films was really scary. After this film Hollywood made other sequels, but the best was the first.

1

Alien, the eighth passenger.

Sigourney Weaver is the star of the film (which has some good special effects). The film was directed by Ridley Scott in approximately 1980. The film is set in space, when a spaceship called Nostromo returns to Earth and a life signal is detected on a desert planet.

The crew was asleep and the central computer woke them up. The spaceship consists of seven people and they decide to investigate the signal. Some members of the ship’s crew go to the planet. After they are on the planet, one of them is attacked by a little monster and he is hurt by it. His mates return to the spaceship to care for and look after him, but the monster is inside him and the injured member dies while the monster can runs away. The crew thought they are able to could catch the little monster, but the alien has grown grew. Now it is It became a dangerous killer and it have starting started to kill at the ship’s crew one by one. At the end, when there is only a woman, she is able to detonate the spaceship before she could running away and going out in another space capsule. I watched this film with my friends, and I remember when we were young and we thought the alien films was really scary. After this film, Hollywood made other sequels, but the first film was the best.