Afraof1995
dont deductive your life for audience who does not belong to you We used to sacrifice the present, for the unknown waiting, but we often forget we have enough ability to ourselves. Life is not return, the lost will never come again. Each hesitant, ask your own heart. How many people use it as "final" to convince yourself, but still doing the same thing And how many people use "can't again so" to encourage yourself, but still made the same mistake. Almost all lost, starts from the fear of losing. And almost all have ,started losing. When you have enough ability to yourself, do it immediately. Dont deductive your life for audience who does not belong to you.
1

dont deductive waste your life for on an audience <em>(what Chinese words did you want to express by 'audience' and 'deductive' 用中文怎么说?)</em> who that does not belong/listen(?) to you

We used to sometimes sacrifice the present, waiting/hoping for the unknown waiting, but we often forget we have enough ability to in ourselves. Life does not return, the lost will never come again.

Each hesitant, Whenever you have doubt, ask/search in your own heart.
How many people use it as "final" to convince yourself, themselves but still persist in doing the same thing ?
And how many people use "it can't happen again so" to encourage yourself, themselves but still make the same mistake.

Almost all loss/everyting lost starts from the fear of losing.
And almost all have won/gain, started from losing.
When you have enough ability to yourself, do it immediately/don't procrastinate/don't hesitate.

Dont deductive waste your life in doubt and procrastination for audience who does not belong to you.

<em>This was abstract and very difficult to be sure what you want to say - can you show the Chinese you were translating?  Seems you are attempting to express some philosophical thought?</em>

Your essay is full of profound philosophical propositions. However, your expression of ideas in English is a little awkward. Your use of the word Deductive is uncertain. You may be intending to say that one ought not to "deduct" in the sense of "subtract" or "deny" or "dismiss" one's own experience. I am very impressed at the profound concepts that you are trying to express. What you need are not grammatical corrections, but conceptual conceptions.. I would be very pleased to help you further.
NIce article:)