Gio
Cover letter Hello, my name is Gio and I'd really like to apply for the position of "Add. al back office commerciale estero" in your company. I think you should consider my resume because I have the skills and the motivation to be part of your staff. Actually, this is exactly what I was looking for. That is, work in the import-export sector. I have a bachelor degree in International Studies and I've got economics knowledge, business management, marketing and operations management. Moreover I speak Italian, Spanish and I understand Portugues pretty much. I had a former experience as a back office operator in Avis. (A voluntarism association) I also worked several years in the restaurant-tourism field. This is why I'm able to deal professionally and kindly with customer and providers. I really would like to have an interview in order to explain you better my work background and perhaps get the job or at least an opportunity to show you up my attitudes. Thanks. Sincerely
1

Cover letter

Dear Sir or Mad'am [use person's name you're applying to],

I'm really interested in applying for the position of "Add. al back office commerciale estero" at your company of [insert company name here]. I think you should consider my resume because I posess the skills and the motivation to be a positive addition to your staff. Actually, this is exactly what I was looking for. That is,I have a great interest in the import-export sector. [How does your interest in import/export help them? Tell them.]
I have a bachelor's degree in International Studies and I've gotwith additional background in economics knowledge, business management, marketing, and operations management. Moreover, I'm fluent in Italian, Spanish, understand a good portion of Portugues pretty much. I had a former My past experiences include, working as a back office operator at Avis [Is Avis a volunteer association?] (A volunteer organization) along with several years in the restaurant-tourism industry. This is why I able to excel at treating customers and providers both professionally and graciously[Potentially better].
[clearly summarize how you can help them] I really would like to have an interview in order to explain you better my work am confident, with my background and experience I would be a positive addition to your business. You can contact me via phone at "0000" or by email at ****@*** to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time

Sincerely

Example from: http://career-advice.monster.com/resumes-cover-letters/cover-letter-samples/sample-cover-letter/article.aspx

Ms. Rhonda West
Customer Service Manager
Acme Inc.
123 Corporate Blvd.
Sometown, CO 50802

Re: Customer Service Representative Opening (Ref. ID: CS300-Denver)

Dear Ms. West:

I was excited to see your opening for a customer service rep, and I hope to be invited for an interview.

My background includes serving as a customer service associate within both call-center and retail environments. Most recently, I worked on the customer service desk for Discount-Mart, where my responsibilities included handling customer merchandise returns, issuing refunds/store credits, flagging damaged merchandise for shipment back to vendors and providing back-up cashiering during busy periods.

Previously, I worked within two high-volume customer-support call centers for a major telecommunications carrier and a satellite television services provider. In these positions, I demonstrated the ability to resolve a variety of issues and complaints (such as billing disputes, service interruptions or cutoffs, repair technician delays/no-shows and equipment malfunctions). I consistently met my call-volume goals, handling an average of 56 to 60 calls per day.

In addition to this experience, I gained considerable customer service skills during my part-time employment as a waitress and restaurant hostess while in high school.

I also bring to the table strong computer proficiencies in MS Word, MS Excel and CRM database applications and a year of college (business major). Please see the accompanying resume for details of my experience and education.

I am confident that I can offer you the customer service, communication and problem-solving skills you are seeking. Feel free to call me at 555-555-5555 (home) or 555-555-5500 (cell) to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time -- I look forward to learning more about this opportunity!

Sincerely,