Anton S
Some short translated stories. Me and my colleague took sick days to go on vacation in Egypt for a week. Nobody knew that. On the entrance to a hotel we had met our boss. Oh, God, what should I do... Yesterday I gave the sausage from my hot-dog to some homeless dog. Next day that dog brought me a gold chainlet in her teeth. I guess it was her gratitude.
1

Some short translated stories.

Me and my colleague took sick days to go on vacation in Egypt for a week. Nobody knew that. My colleague and I used our sick days at work to go on vacation for a week. Nobody had any idea!

On the But at the entrance to a hotel we had met our boss. 'Oh God', I thought, 'what should I do...?'

Yesterday I gave the sausage from my hot-dog to some homeless dog. The next day that same dog brought me a gold chainlet necklace in her teeth. I guess it was her gratitude way of saying thanks!

Some short translated stories.

1. My colleague and I used our sick days at work to go on vacation for a week. Nobody had any idea!

But at the entrance to a hotel we met our boss. 'Oh God', I thought, 'what should I do...?'

2. Yesterday I gave the sausage from my hot-dog to some homeless dog. The next day that same dog brought me a gold necklace in her teeth. I guess it was her way of saying thanks!