Elian
note job description I was in charge of gave to the clients, advice on computers, gadgets, network devices, and software that they were interested in. In addition I gave support to the assistant’s team to organize and improve the exhibition laid out for products to make them more attractive. As Computer shop assistant I also sometimes was in charge of the till and resolve issues that came up with devices and software guarantee. My mission in a nutshell were to deliver a good service and help the clients with their purchase.
1

Note on Job Description

I was in charge of giving gave to the clients, advice on the computers, gadgets, network devices, and software that they were interested in. In addition I gave support to the assistant’s team to organize and improve the exhibition laid layout for of products to make them more attractive. As computer shop assistant I was also sometimes was in charge of the till and resolving issues that came up with devices and software guarantees.
My mission, in a nutshell, was were to deliver a good service and help the clients with their purchases.