Shinji
Could you correct my English? Spring is the season of farewell in Japan. All schools from kindergarten to university and companies end the annual cycle in March. Graduation ceremony is held in blooming cheery blossom. A friend of mine is leaving for Japan in few days. He has studied opera in Italy. I went to the concert in which he played a starring role last Sunday. Unfortunately, he wasn't good condition, but accomplished his work. This experience would be a precious property for his furture. I hope everything goes well for him.

Could you correct my English?

Spring is the season of farewell in Japan. All schools, from kindergartens to universities, and companies end the annual cycle in March. Graduation ceremony is held in blooming while the cheery blossoms bloom. A friend of mine is leaving for Japan in few days. He has studied opera in Italy. I went to the concert in which he played a starring role last Sunday. Unfortunately, he wasn't in (a) good condition, but he accomplished his work. This experience would be a precious property for his furture This was an important moment for his future/career.* I hope everything goes well for him.

---

* I think this is what you meant, but it could also be that "This experience would be a valuable memory in the future", but given the context, I decided on the former.

Other than the one sentence I had to rewrite, this was an excellent showing of english ^_^