Maxi
Un Argentino en Italki Hi everybody, thank for reading this. This is my first dairy entry. I am new on italki. I can talk to few people from differents countries and culture. As an argentinian I like to share our culture, I think many people does know about this country, and I dont know a lot about others culture, but I like to learn about It, so I am exited to asked about that, when I was the opportunity to talk with somebody. I don't know if people feel the same when they talk with other people, but I think Italki bring as a nice place to do that by the way of connection people. I like to talk about our traditions like "El Mate", "El Diego", "El Papa", "El Tango", "Carlos Gardel", "El Asado", "La Cerveza Artesanal". And invite their to visit our country and learn about our culture. So, thank you! Un abrazo grande! Maxi

Un Argentino en Italki

Hi everybody, thank you for reading this. This is my first dairy diary entry. I am new on italki. I can talk to few people from differents countries and cultures. As an Argentinian, I like to share our culture, I think many people doesn't know about this country, and I dont know a lot about others cultures, but I like to learn about it, so I am excited to asked about that when I was have the opportunity to talk with somebody. I don't know if people feel the same when they talk with others people, but I think Italki brings as a nice place to do that by the way of connecting people.
I like to talk about our traditions like "El Mate", "El Diego", "El Papa", "El Tango", "Carlos Gardel", "El Asado", "La Cerveza Artesanal". And invite them to visit our country and learn about our culture.

So, thank you!

<em>The proper word for people from Argentina seems to be Argentine; however, there's some discussion on this as many, many people refer to you as Argentinians, too. Good job!</em>

Un Argentino en Italki

Hi everybody, thank for reading this. This is my first dairy entry. I am new on italki. I can talk to few people from differents countries and culture. As an argentinian I like to share our culture, I think many people does know about this country, and I dont know a lot about others culture, but I like to learn about It, so I am exited to asked about that, when I was the opportunity to talk with somebody. I don't know if people feel the same when they talk with other people, but I think Italki bring as a nice place to do that by the way of connection people.
I like to talk about our traditions like "El Mate", "El Diego", "El Papa", "El Tango", "Carlos Gardel", "El Asado", "La Cerveza Artesanal", "El Futbol". And invite their to visit our country and learn about our culture.

So, thank you!

Un abrazo grande!

Maxi